The New Way Of Working
Work differently, collaborate differently. Het Nieuwe Werken (HNW, translation: the new way of working) gives people the opportunity to better combine work and private life, by not being bound to specific working hours and an office. Being in the office from 9 to 5 is no longer necessary. The only prerequisite to having productive employees, is the availability of all the necessary communication aids and remote access to information.
When employees get more control over their working hours and are thus able to regulate work pressure themselves, they work more efficiently. Offering these possibilities also makes your organization more attractive for upcoming talent. With Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010, you can collaborate online on your PC, anywhere and anytime, via phone or your internet browser. Providing these options makes people feel better, and makes organizations more productive.
Research done in The Netherlands by TNS NIPO, commissioned by Microsoft, provided the following results:
- 50% of the working population sometimes works at home
- 24% works at home one or more days per week
- 25% wants to work at home more often
- 43% is planning to find a better balance between work and private life this coming year
- 38% would like to go home earlier in the day
- 22% would like to leave before or after rush hour
- 23% wishes to make working at home a subject of discussion this coming year
Seven-Winds offers you anything you need to facilitate HNW. We will make sure your organization can fully adapt to these developments. Smart deployment of various Microsoft products will enable you to save costs on IT management, commuting and office space, and will make your organization more attractive for potential employees.
Please contact our sales department to discuss the possibilities.